Tuesday, December 13, 2016

TinkerCAD 3D Design & Printing SNOWFLAKES - Day 1 (Teens)

'Twas the PNG before Christmas, when all thro' the library
Students were making snowflakes...I'm not sure where I'm going with this but you get the point.

This is our last session before we go on break for the holidays, and this class was a winter theme. We gave the students a challenge. Create a snowflake with no template. We are well on our way there using copy and paste, along with some symmetry to make a cool snowflake design! 

We'll wrap up on Thursday and then go on break. Stay tuned for future PNG news!

3 comments:

Maryum said...

It was cool we are making snowflakes it's a bit challenging because we make 3d snowflakes.

Rana said...

I liked today's event. It was very cool. I really had fun doing tinker cad. This is my third time using tinker cad, so I enjoyed today's class. In tinker cad, I'm doing a snowflake, so I'm very exited about how that's going to turn out in the end. Anyways, I'm looking forward into going to Thursday!

Bara said...

Today, I started making my own 3d snowflake in thinker-cad.
I did half of a snowflake, because christian said that it is will easier being symmetrical when copying.
I enjoyed this event.