Thursday, May 24, 2018

Robot Club (teens)

We are nearing an end for the spring session, and what better way to end it that with a dual Robot Club/ Soldering class?! Our previous soldering class didn't quite finish on Tuesday so we figured that we could spill into today's Robot Club class.

Our Soldering class is almost done. One more class should do it for us!

We got crazy with Robot Club though... We started a new robot inspired by a YouTube video we saw! We have the base done and in two weeks, we'll add wheels!

3 comments:

Ian said...

The first steps to creating the driftbot have been taken, soon we'll have a square robot doing donuts.

Bara said...

Today we kept working on soldering the resistors and capacitors.
I then added the different coils.
I hope my radio works.

Rana said...

Today I continued soldering most of my components. I have left to attach the antenna, and check to see if the circuit board aka radio works. Hopefully, it works in the end! Soldering is the best class ever, it is so fun!