Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Electric Origami: Day 1 - You Gotta Know When to Fold 'Em

Today was the first day of our Electric Origami class. We are attempting to make an LED Foldie as detailed over here.

Instead of using aluminum foil we are going to attempt to use Circuitscribe pens.

This is a hard one!  Getting the cube to light up after it's been folded and the battery attached is difficult and only the best of the best with patience and sharp folding skills will be able to make it happen!

8 comments:

Izel said...

Today was great. We did our origami cube first and we are now working on our circuits.

Maria said...

Today we made led origamis. Next time we come we will put the batterys and led lights.

Alexis said...

To day was great i loved it eveone it was hard but fun.....
it was hard but i liked it and he was relly nice and he helped me

hailey said...

I thought it was really cool that something that could light up out of paper.Now i can make different cubes. I cant wait to see how it will look in the end.

Nicholas said...

Today, we made an origami cube. To be honest, I found it very entertaining and fun. I fairly very enjoyed it. I recommend it.

Alex S said...

It was really fun. I learned a lot.Made new friends.

keenet said...

i likeit.it was cool. :]

Teddy said...

I was also here, but grew frustrated with the ease of the activity as it was extremely similar to my airplanes. I chose to leave early.